Our Internal audit methodology is risk-based and systematic which focus on the organizational objectives and any impediment to achieving those objectives. We recognize fully the need to provide assurance on your business operations. Equally, we recognize the importance of managing compliance issues, particularly in today’s evolving regulatory environment.
The key benefits of our Internal audit approach are:
- Risk-based, & systematic approach;
- Focus on areas considered as potentially & most likely to lead to material errors in financial statements;
- Our audit control procedures are based on project planning techniques, including the use of automated processes and document templates, and the agreement of objectives, timetables, responsibilities and careful resource planning;
- The focus of our reports are to generate constructive and value added advice; and
- Identifies performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities.